Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowman Paint Roller Ornaments



Hello friends! The idea for these little cutie Snowmen came from the Lowe's "Creative Ideas for Home and Garden" Mag. Aren't they adorable? The snow man body is made from a mini foam paint roller! L'il C and I had a blast making these together! (hers is the pink one, mine is the brown one)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Brads and Ribbons are retired, Basic Black CS, Early Espresso CS, Cherry Cobbler CS, Always Artichoke CS, Linen Thread, Mini Jingle Bells, Bird Builder Punch (arms), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (holly berries), Silver Gel Pen from my crafty stash, paint rollers from my local dollar store....sorry Lowe's I picked the mag up on the way out of the store, and didn't read it and fall in love with it until I was home! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment