Saturday, December 10, 2011

Artful*Inkers Christmas Countdown Swaps, Dec. 10 '11



OMGoodness, this incredible cutie was created by Artful*Inkers team member, Kim Morrow. I totally loved it (for the 90 seconds I owned it, but more on that later...) The candle inside was (note: past tense) a battery operated one, so no potential for fires, but it flickered like a real candle to give a very warm sweet glow to the whole project. I so proudly put it on my front hall table, figuring I'd enjoy it while I got ready for work this morning.

Sadly, it was not to be. I turned my back for 30 seconds (literally, that's it) and my dumb dogS ate the entire thing! I'm not even joking, and you'd have to know my dogs to understand that they will be fine after that. They have stomachs of steel. (Not sure if you recall THIS post or not) However, we are still not on speaking terms, and I continue to mentally rehearse my adoption advertisements for them....grrr.....

1 comment: