Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sorry...no Artful Inkers Christmas Countdown Swap Today...

It got lost in the mail, and is on the way. Hope to have it to show you within a week! In the meantime, let me show you what I am working on today...


These cards were made for a friend who was hosting a silent auction at her work. I figured thank you cards are just what is needed in January, so went that route instead of Christmas. Today, I am copying myself and making a bunch of these for Christmas gifts, but will swap out the label punch shape and the Thank You stamp for a Circle Punch, a Scallop Circle Punch and the recipients initials. I'm also going to vary the colors a bit...rumor has it "Tangerine Tango" is the "IT" color for 2012. Seriously. Check THIS post out!!! Way to be ahead of the trend Stampin' Up! I'll show you all some completed gifts AFTER the holidays!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS, Craft Ink, Embossing Powder, Basic Black CS, Tempting Turquoise CS and Classic Ink, Elegant Thank You Stamp, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment