Sunday, January 15, 2012

Definitely NOT a class card! :o)

Hey friends! I've mentioned on occasion the Stampin' Success magazine that Stampin' Up! Demo's get each month. They are chock full of great ideas and samples, and I always look forward to getting them. This card has been created from a photo of a 12x12 scrapbook page in the most recent mag. I love that you can take elements of designs, colors, ideas and layout, and change it up a bit to suit your needs. When I first started playing with this card, I had planned on using it in my Valentine's Day Class. After 2 days of (on and off) work at it, I finally conceded it was too intensive for a card class! :o) Hope you all like it as much as I do!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Baja Breeze Classic Ink, and CS, Very Vanilla CS, Pear Pizzazz CS and Classic Ink, Island Indigo Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Soft Suede, Classic Ink, Basic Grey Classic Ink, Blushing Bride Classic Ink, School Book Serif Alphabet, Take it to Heart, Aqua Painter, Color Spritzer Tool, Newsprint DSP (retired), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Bits Shapes Punch Pack, Heart to Heart Punch, Full Heart Extra-Large Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Mini Brad, Button and large Brad are retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment