Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playing around after Friday Nights Valentine's Day Class

Oh my goodness we had such a fabby time at class Friday night! We actually finished a bit early, and talk moved onto the paper heart chains and wreaths that are popping up on the internet. Well, we couldn't resist playing a little longer, and out came the Flirtatious Specialty DSP, the Paper Trimmer, the Lace Ribbons Border Punch, the Scallop Trim Border Punch and the stapler. We went to work and look what we all made! I have to apologize about the wonky photo above. My hallway isn't wide enough to get a head on shot, so I hope you can see the heart shaped wreath and garland well enough. :o)

Sigh....LOVE the delicate look with the Lace Ribbons Border Punch, don't you?

The Scallop Trim Border Punch was used on Melon Mambo and Pretty In Pink 11x1" strips, so these hearts are a bit smaller than the ones made with the DSP. They are very pretty!

The Flirtatious Specialty DSP was the PERFECT paper for this project, frilly, and girly and delicate! I was glad I had so much on hand!

Want to join us at my next class? Check the side bar for my class schedule, and contact me ASAP to save your seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment