Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Card Sketch Books


(this book was made for a friend...I ran out of letters, and knew she had her own chipboard letters she could adhere which would match the Paisley Petals DSP. Only a true crafter would give/and love to receive a "partially made" giftie! LOL!)

Morning Friends! Check out these great sketch books I created following Kristina's video tutorial, and freebie page printout. I always have a ton of loose scrap papers covered with card sketches (which I lose), or notebooks filled with sketches (which my dogs eat. Seriously.), or photos I've taken and never refer back to. This book can fit easily in my purse, be stored safely from dog mouths on my desk, and can travel with me to events preventing the forgotten-photo-idea-syndrome many of us probably suffer from :o) I am LOVING it! By printing 5 double sided pages, I have room enough for 70 sketches...should keep me going for a while!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Paisley Petals DSP, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1" Circle Medium Punch, Melon Mambo DSP, Not Quite Navy DSP, White Signo Gel Pen, chipboard letters from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment