Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Good Morning everyone! My mom's birthday was last weekend, and this is the card I made her. (because she checks my blog regularly, I didn't post it on the day, knowing she wouldn't be receiving it until that night :o) The BEST part of this card is that it's a "confetti flinger", and though a photo of it once the confetti was "flung" is terribly boring, you can catch a video on how to make it, and see it in action yourself right HERE. Thanks for the instructions Jackie, I will definitely be making this again!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Blushing Bride CS, DSP and Classic Ink, Poppy Parade DSP, Pear Pizzazz DSP, Peach Parfait DSP, Concord Crush DSP, Sahara Sand Classic Ink, Early Espresso Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, Cherry Cobbler Red Bakers Twine, Flower Bigz Clear Die, Button from my crafty stash

No comments:

Post a Comment