Monday, July 23, 2012

A Midnight Muse and Gumball Green Christmas!

Hi everyone! Once I saw these cards, the original created by Jamie, and the stepped up version created by Dawn, I knew I wanted to get out my underused Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies and start to play with them. (Thanks Jamie & Dawn for the idea and layout :o) I'm loving the punched out window with the sentiment popped out behind it, and the 2012-2014 In Colors Gumball Green, and Midnight Muse featured on this card (with a touch of Marina Mist)!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Midnight Muse CS, Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Gumball Green CS and Classic Ink, Marina Mist Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Argyle Embossing Folder, Ornament Extra Large Punch, Delightful Decorations Stamp Set, Merry & Type Stamp Set, Stampin Dimensionals, gold twine from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment