Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pleasant Poppies

Stamped in StayzOn, coloured with Stampin' Writes

Stamped in Basic Black Craft Ink, Embossed in Black EP, and watercoloured using Classic  Inks and an Aqua Painter

Coloured Stamp directly with Stampin' Writes and direct stamped to Whisper White Card Stock
Good morning all! Here is one of my new fave background stamps, Pleasant Poppies. All three cards above are made using this background stamp, but each with a different technique. I have to say that though I love them all, the middle card is my fave! Sorry cards 1 + 3, I feel like I'm picking a favourite child! ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Always Artichoke CS, Classic Ink, Stampin' Write and ribbon & button (both retired), Whisper White CS, Poppy Parade CS, Classic Ink and Stampin' Write (all retired), Watercolor Paper, Tangerine Tango Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic Ink, 3/16" Brights Brads, Pleasant Poppies Background Stamp, Basic Black Classic Ink and Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

1 comment:

  1. It's ok ...I like 1 and 3 best! It is a really nice stamp! My mum used to grow poppies

    ReplyDelete