Monday, August 20, 2012

Holiday Catty Card Swap, Day 3


Created by Vanessa. This card features the Merry Minis Stamp Set, and coordinating Punch Pack.

This card features the Scentsational Season Stamp Set

Created by Tanya. This card features the Scentsational Season Stamp Set, Holiday Collection Framelits Dies, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, and the Festive Paper Piercing Pack.

Created by Sandra. This card features the Scentsational Season Stamp Set  and Holiday Collection Framelits Dies. 

Created by Deb. This card features the Evergreen Stamp Set, and Greetings of the Season Stamp Set. 
Hey friends! Well, this is the end of the cards I received in the Holiday Catty Card Swap that I participated in. I hope you enjoyed them all! All of these cards featured new products from the current Holiday Catty. To see this catty yourself, click on the button on the top right side of my blog, or contact me today to get your own copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment