Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hamilton Regionals Christmas Case

Hi everyone! I saw a photo of this card somewhere (but it was created using the Holiday Collection Framelits), and it was taken at the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton. That was a long sentence to say I'm sorry I don't know who the original creator was! I've changed it up a bit by using the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies and different ribbons. I liked it because it pushed me to pull out and use some of that ribbon I've been hoarding! ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Early Espresso CS, Stampin' Write, Classic Ink, Bakers Twine, (retired) Ribbon, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Wild Wasabi 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Die, Jewelry Tag Medium Punch, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Playful Pieces Stamp Set (retired)

2 comments:

  1. That's Awesome! Is that just SU marker around the edges? It looks really great… love the colour choices too. Will have to try this….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val! Yup, it's just the Early Espresso Stampin' Write dashed around the edges to give it a roughly stitched look! Easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete