Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas Countdown 2012 Swaps


 Good morning everyone! These were the Christmas Countdown Swaps I created for our 2012 team swap. Once again, I used the Jacob's Ladder technique. In the photos below, you'll see that whether you open the cards bottom up, or top down, the ribbons will hold the gift cards in place. They're truly a cool card to play with!




This is how I packaged my gift card. We are to make the packaging simple, and so I wanted to show you that with only 1 stamp, and a few scraps of paper, even a plain white envie can turn into a pretty little gift package! Love it!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Summer Starfruit CS, Classic Ink, and 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Real Red CS, Whisper White CS, Marina Mist CS, Scallop Square Punch, 25 + Counting Stamp Set, Ornament Keepsake Stamp Set, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, 1" Square Punch, Basic Gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment