Friday, February 8, 2013

PaperCrafts Challenge #1, Use a Page from the Phone Book

Oh my word! Have you guys seen THIS magazine?!? PaperCrafts Magazine released a mag subtitled "75 Creative Card Challenges" and my goal is to complete them one at a time and post them here. I'll add a linky too, and hopefully some of you will want to play along with me and share your creations!


 So Challenge #1 was to use a page from your phone book. And on a personal challenge, I've decided NOT to buy anything for these challenges, I have to start using up my stash of products, and even some of my products I haven't done anything with...so VOILA! My Elegant Bird Bigz die (that I've owned since its release) is FINALLY  being showcased! Wahoo to challenges AND using stashed away items! :o)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Rose Red CS and Stampin' Write, Very Vanilla CS, Perfect Plum CS, Stampin' Write and Classic Ink, Polka Dots Background Stamp, Elegant Bird Bigz Die, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set, Basic Pearls, Phone book page from local phone book :o) and twig from local bush :o)

So click below to add a link to your card if you wish to join me! Have fun with it, and come back in 2 days to see another challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment