Sunday, February 10, 2013

PaperCrafts Magazine challenge 2-Make a Creative Handmade Flower


Hi everyone! Welcome back to challenge #2 from THIS mag! I'm lovin' it!!! Todays flowers were made from doilies I brayered with So Saffron Classic Ink to give them an even, soft coloring. I cut out the centre circle of the doily, added Sticky Strip to the cut edge, and loosely rolled them into a flower form. Although I won't be ale to mail these cards, I will definitely be making flowers like this again...that's the neat thing about these challenges. I'm learning different techniques I would never have normally tried!
And this card is the WHOLE reason I bought this magazine! Seriously! I've adapted it to my punches and used Stampin' Up! products to CASE it,  but I loved the original version so much I had to copy it!

Please join me in these fun challenges, and add your card below using the linky!

Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise noted)
Family Reunion Stamp Set, Baja Breeze CS and Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, So Saffron CS and Classic Ink, XL 2 step Bird Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Brayer, Doilies (non SU!)


No comments:

Post a Comment