Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PaperCrafts Magazine Challenge 7-Use 10 Embellishments

Morning all! I am loving the PaperCrafts Challenge Magazine! I hope you are enjoying it as well, and also joining me on my journey! I plan to create all 75 challenges and post them here. I am hoping you will post your creations to the linky below...I'd love to see them!

So, I've thrown in an extra challenge for myself in all of my creations....I'm hoping to use up all my gorgeous products that I've been hoarding! No more new stuff until these challenges are done. These buttons and brads have been sitting in my cupboard for a bit, and I'm so happy I got to use them here. Beautiful, aren't they?

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Wisteria Wonder CS, Basic Grey Stampin' Write, StayzOn Ink, VersaMark Ink, Netting Background Stamp, Bitty Banner Framelits, Itty Bitty Banners, Heat Tool, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink, Silver Embossing Powder, Jar Stamp (non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment