Friday, February 22, 2013

PaperCrafts Magazine, Challenge #8-Use a Yard of Ribbon






Hi there friends! I have to say, I surprised myself and used way more than a yard of ribbon on this card! At first I thought it would never happen, but after I had that yummy Espresso Scalloped Tulle Ribbon down, I knew I needed to add some Pretty in Pink Stitched Grosgrain to make a sweet little baby card! Hope you enjoy! (and I hope someone I know has a baby girl soon so I can send this card! ;o)

Please join me in creating cards from the challenges in THIS PaperCrafts mag. Link your creations below!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Crumb Cake CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Pretty In Pink Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Early Espresso Classic Ink,  3 1/2" Tulle Ribbon and Bakers Twine, Linen Thread, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Jewelry Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Trinket Crowns, Basic Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment