Sunday, February 24, 2013

PaperCrafts Magazine, Challenge #9-Use Bleach

Hi everyone! Have you guys seen THIS mag yet? I am seriously loving the creativity boost it's inspiring! Challenge #9 was to use bleach. I made a little "stamp pad" out of paper towels and a bit of bleach, and came up with this vintage-y looking card. Just as a bit of warning...the bleach continues to lighten the card stock for quite a while after the image first appears. My bicycle was a perfect Creamy Caramel color (retired SU! CS) when I made the card, but by the time I photographed it the next day, it had lightened to a Crumb Cake color.

If you're inspired to make a card using today's challenge, I'd love to see it! Please link it below.

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Early Espresso CS and Baker's Twine, Creamy Caramel CS (retired), Button Latte Buttons, Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set, Soft Suede Classic Ink, Bleach from laundry room :o) and Doily from my crafty stash

No comments:

Post a Comment