Monday, August 10, 2009

Inkspirations Inspiration #8

Happy muggy Monday morning! Here's another post imported directly from my old flikr account:

ETA: OH MY GOODNESS!!! Check this out www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/2009/06/19/inkspirations...

The inspiration for this challenge comes from Makeesha Byl's site, check out this link for the details www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/2009/06/12/inkspirations...
The minute I saw her photo, I had in my mind what I wanted to do. Sadly, I didn't own the stamp set I wanted to use (Wonderful You by SU!). I wracked my brain, came up with other ideas, and proceeded to NOT make the card ;O) Anywho...off I went to a Retirement Party for SU! products, and voila! The stamp set I wanted was there begging to be purchased!
Have any of you tried the stamping with bleach technique? The instructions are in the current (soon to be retiring) SU! catalogue. It was my first try, and I must admit, I really like how the whole card turned out.

Ingredients (all SU!):
Kraft CS, Certainly Celery CS, twill ribbon, Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, Wonderful You Stamp Set, Versa Mark Ink, Bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment