Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Class. Sat. Feb 2, 3-5pm


Hello everyone! I"m back! I have so much to share, so many cards and 3D items made in the past few months of non posting, that I felt quite overwhelmed. And as a result, got waaaaaay behind on my posts. Then it seemed like too much work to start again. But alas, here I am, and will have frequent posts to catch up to current day creations. Hope you enjoy! :o)

Come join me on Sat. Feb 2, from 3-5pm (it won't take you that long, but we have the time booked to gab and create if you want to work slowly) to make 1 each of the above cards. If you'd like to put in a double order, lmk and I'll prep 2 kits for you. Cost: $10. Contact me today to save your seat!

PS- This post will stay at the top until the class is over, please continue to come back to check out new posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment