Sunday, March 28, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge 20, OCCC


Yay me! My mom and dad took the kids to hockey Fri night and I had a quick chance to dust off the mojo, and create a card for Keesh's Inkspiration's Sketch Challenge 20 this week! I also got to use some of my new DSP's, Stamps, and Punches. Woohoo being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and earning FREE stuff!!! I'm also entering this in the Our Creative Corner Challenge-which is to make an Easter or Spring card.

Ingredients: (all SU!)
Melon Mambo CS, Kraft CS, Pretty in Pink CS and Classic Ink, Old Olive CS and Classic Ink, Welcome Neighbor DSP, Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Well Scripted Stamp Set

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card ....I really like your colour scheme and that little bird is just the cutest ... well done!!!

    ReplyDelete