Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Artful*Inkers Design Team, Botanical Gazette Suite



Morning everyone! Can I tell you how much I adore this card? It was a bit more labour intensive than my usual, and sure would weigh a ton for mailing, but I really do love it!

Well, welcome back to the Artful*Inkers Design Team, reveal...for the month of March I will be posting any other projects I made with the Botanical Gazette Suite that didn't fit into the previous 4 categories. (Jan. 4th was Birthday Cards, Jan. 15th was Valentine's Day, Feb. 1st was all things "book like", Feb. 15th was 3D items, and now we're in the March, "everything else" category!) Be sure to check out my team mates blogs, for their creations with the other Suites from the current Occasions Mini!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Early Espresso CS and Classic Ink, Very Vanilla Textured CS, Marina Mist CS, Classic Ink, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Botanical Gazette DSP, Clearly For You Stamp Set, Beveled Window Panes, Extra Large Decorative Label Punch, thread from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment