Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Gorgeous CASE...


Hey friends! I love, love, LOVE this scrapbook page, and would have copied it 100% if I had every product she used. Instead, I made due with what accessories I had, and love it just as much. I am admittedly NOT a scrapbooker, so am thrilled when I come across a layout, idea, or color combo I can CASE! (In this case, all 3) Thanks Erica for your talent and creativity!!! ;o) This was made as a Birthday present for one of L'il C's BFF's...I tried it with color and black and white photos, and while I prefer the B+W, L'il C prefers the color. They will go in frames, and each of the girls can have one!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Whisper White CS, Real Red CS and Classic Ink, Tangerine Tango CS, Daffodil Delight CS, Green Galore CS (retired), Pacific Point CS, Made 2 Last Stamp Set (retired), ribbon, butterflies and embossing folder from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. Erica and you Robbyn made a great job!!!
    wonderful page and beautiful girls; I prefer b+w too, the butterflies are most visibles this way

    it's spring and the butterflies are around
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete