Friday, September 2, 2011

Sorry, no photo! ;o)

Hello everyone! I think I may have mentioned once or twice that scrapbooking FREAKS me out! I love looking at other peoples scrapbooks, and admire the time and talent it takes to make a scrapbook, but it's totally not my thing. The photographer in me can't wrap my brain around having my photos out of order. Never mind cutting them! Oh the horrors! The crafter in me is intimidated by all that space to fill. And the (desire to be an) Organizational Queen in me rues all the space the scrapbooks would take up. That being said, tonight I made a scrapbook page for our Surf Dogs display, loosely based on this one. You'll have to wait until next week to see it, as I need my "P is for Paw" wheel to complete it, but let me tell you it's worth peeking back for. I'll give you a hint what it's featuring....the title is "Oh Scooby! (good thing we love you anyway!)", it will have the P is for Paw standard wheel rolled on it, and a stamp from the Extreme Elements set. Nighty Night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment