Friday, November 25, 2011

Santa Paintbrush Ornament


Good Morning! Is this guy stinkin' cute or what?!? I was in Lowe's the other day, and picked up their new freebie mag (obvi trying to lure the women in, and I say "Good job, Lowe's! You got me!!!" ;o) called "Lowe's Creative Ideas for Home and Garden". This little Santa Brush was in it, but of course I had to adapt it to SU! LOL! Come on back Sunday to see another super sweet ornament CASEd from the Lowe's mag!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Many Mustaches Stamp Set, Crumb Cake CS, Whisper White CS, Soft Suede Classic Ink (stamped off once), Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Snips and Tombo Glue, the Pom Poms, googly eyes, and fishing wire are from my crafty stash, paint brush is from local dollar store (Sorry Lowe's...you had the mag at the exit and I picked it up when I was paying and leaving, and didn't read it until I got home...too late to go back and buy your brushes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment