Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Catty Release Card

Well hello there! I have been busy creating cards for a Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Swap I am in. They're due Aug. 1 to the hostess, and we will get all of our swaps back on the 10th. I will be sure to post them so you can get a peek of what is coming out in the next Holiday Catty!

This was one of the cards we made at my New Catty Release party way back on June 2. It features new designer paper, cardstock color and classic ink, ribbon, stamp set, and framelits die. Fun was had by all and the winner of the grand prize was my good friend and all over creative crafty chick: V! Yay you! ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Midnight Muse CS, Patio Party DSP, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Northern Flurries Embossing folder (which OMGoodness I am just realizing is retired!), Bitty Banner Framelits Die, Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set, Summer Starfruit Classic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment